[Loadstone] point indication

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Sep 7 12:04:35 BST 2008

Hi David,

When on the move you have Loadstone in navigation mode. In order to have
points announced automatically they need to be checked. To check a point,
go to Exploration mode, give focus to the point and press the * (star)
button. You hear: Checked. Do this with all the points you like to have
announced, then save these checkpoints for later use. The next time you
want these points announced just load the checkpoint file. All this is
documented in the 'Getting started manual' on the website.

Rob