[Loadstone] point indication

David W Wood g3yxx at guildford-physio.demon.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 11:51:49 BST 2008

Hi all:

I have been playing with loadstone for about 3 months but still haven't
managed to get it to let me know when I am approaching a stored point, or on
arrival at it.

Should I be in navigation or exploration mode?
What menu options should be set to what to enable it.
BTW: I have tried putting autoannounce on.

--
I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for home users.
SPAMfighter has removed 363 spam emails to date.