[Loadstone] Problem with astronomy menu

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at orange.nl
Sun Sep 7 11:31:41 BST 2008

Hello Loadstone team,

I use a Nokia E51 phone (3rd edition Symbian) with Mobilespeak 3.60
installed.
Now I have a problem with the astronomy menu in Loadstone 0.70.
If I select one of the options in the astronomy menu, for instance sun/rise
and set, the information is displayed, but the menu stays active. It does
not disappear, as menus usually do when you select an item. So Mobilespeak
only speaks the menu item and not the information under it.
I think this is not a Mobilespeak issue, because behaviour is the same when
Mobilespeak is closed.
I didn't have this problem with my old N70, which is 2nd edition Symbian.

I just wanted to let you know this, and hopefully you can understand what I
mean, because it isn't easy to explain in English, and I don't exactly know
the English words equivalent to the menu items in my Dutch version of
Loadstone.
If you need more information, I could explain to Rob in Dutch. :)

With kind regards,
Miranda