[Loadstone] new user

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 03:24:15 BST 2008

Hi Monty,

The problem with the stepping stone approach is that it is difficult to tell
when you go off route.  I need to direct cab drivers several times.
Sometimes, they miss a turn or two or, take a wrong turn.  In such a case, a
system like Wayfinder Access warns me immediately that I have gone off
track.  As far as I can tell, this is not always the case with loadstone.
Of course, if I see the distance to my destination increasing, I know that
something is wrong.

Pranav