[Loadstone] How do you add a comment?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Sep 3 18:23:14 BST 2008

 From the menu and key reference page:

Current Point Submenu
Add Comment = Lets you add a comment (max 75 characters) to a checkpoint.
Show Comment = Announces a comment attached to a checkpoint.
Edit Comment = Lets you edit a comment attached to a checkpoint.
Delete Comment = Lets you delete a comment attached to a checkpoint.

The Current Point Submenu appears after checking a point.

Rob