[Loadstone] Nokia Maps Question

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:44:43 GMT 2008

Hello mike, i also had problems finding the files that nokia maps saves. so i still couldnt find where they are. but i found a different method to get the file into my computer. i just go to landmarks menu on my phone, select all landmarks and send it via email to my other email address. so i can get it as an lmx extension file and convert it to loadstone database.