[Loadstone] Nokia Maps Question

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Oct 28 16:35:49 GMT 2008

Hi Mike,

To use Nokia Maps go to:
http://www.nseries.com/mobile/nseries/app/maps20/en/
and select the phone you're using, then download the proper version and
install it on your phone.

Next go to:
http://nokiamaps.site666.info./
and read the info there available. You should be able to find the map of
your choice here. Installation instructions are given on this site.

 From there you're on your own, I haven't been able to export more than one
point at the time using the 'Save as landmark' option.