[Loadstone] where's the inbox

Mike Busboom mike at busboom.at
Sat Oct 25 15:34:55 BST 2008

Hello Rob,

Thank you very much for resending the link.

I have a question for you:  Since I already have Y-Browser on my E61, should
I erase my installation and install the Y-Browser contained in the ZIP file
from your site, along with the other two files in the Archive?  Or, rather,
could I keep the Y-Browser I previously installed and just install
Y-Tools_Text_Viewer and Y-Tools_Mail_Folders?

Thanks,

Mike