[Loadstone] about searching

Ora ora1564 at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 24 16:28:49 BST 2008

hello.
I use loadstone not long ago & sorry if my question will stupid.
But i want to ask how can i use by search option if i have loaded
checkpoints. center of joystick key is working only in database but not
working in my check point list that i'm loading.
I don't know why.
I can find loaded checkpoints only by compass.
My gps is turned on & my default database is empty.
 when i press load checkpoint & choose file with my points then press long
center of joystick it says cearch complete no points found.
What i'm doing wrong?
Thanks. Ora