[Loadstone] Maps from Townhall.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 23 12:47:58 BST 2008

As far as I understand it this data refers to the visualization of
geographical data in a CAD way. It will probably contain usable data, but
you will need to do a lot of conversion to make this compatible with the
GWS84 format, which is used in the GPS system. First you will have to find
out what datum the Gauss Boaga system uses, then it probably can be
converted to a usable format.

Rob