[Loadstone] Maps from Townhall.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:13:14 BST 2008

Hello all.
The townhall of Florence agrees to release maps of a large portion of
Toscana region territories. It establishes an agreement with our
association for italian blind.
Now we are trying to understand if we can use their maps for our
porpouses.
I'm copying below what they wrote us about the data format. My
question to the Loadstone's team is about the usability of this data.
***

>> We have data in vector and raster format of this area,
>> The scale is from 1:10.000 to 1:2.000 urban detail.
>> These are the release formats:
>        > dwg (per CAD)
>> dxf (for CAD)
>> shp