[Loadstone] Getting lmx files from nokia maps

Ömer Yesiltas yesiltas1981 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:55:00 BST 2008

Hi Pranav, first you have to install the proper version of nokia maps
program for your phone. Later, unzip all the map data if zipped and rename
the folder as cities if its not. then copy this cities folder into memory
card and if it asks to changing the files or folders say yes. then open
nokia maps and change the network settings not to connect to the internet.
then, you can make search areas, pois, streets etc. and save them as
landmarks so the file extension is lmx. at least this is the way i do.