[Loadstone] Disappearing points after installing 0.71

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Oct 20 05:48:40 BST 2008

Hi David,

The reason you can't find the inbox is because in YBrowser you need to
download and install an additional module/plugin. in order to access inbox
data.  Check on the site you downloaded YBrowser on to find the mail
plugin or look back in this list's archives for a recent post from Rob
Melchers who included a URL for the plugin.

Monty