[Loadstone] Disappearing points after installing 0.71

David Allen wd8ldy at ihug.co.nz
Sun Oct 19 21:26:42 BST 2008

Hi Monty!

Thanks for the suggestion. It is possible that I've done as you suggested in
error. I'll look into that.

I also generated some other points from the pointshare exchange that I can't
get imported because I can't seem to find the inbox on my phone. I looked in
the Loadstone documentation for a path to it. I know it is different in
third edition phones, but I could neither find the path in the documentation
nor could I locate it by browsing everything in Y browser. Chapter 3 says
that Chapter 2 will tell me where it is, but it now appears that chapter 2
no longer offers as much detail as it did previously.

The new link to read the entire gettoing started manual as one page is
definitely useful. I downloaded the manual from that and have transferred it
to my Victor Stream which gives me more portable access to it. That should
come in very handy when I won't have PC access later this week.

While on the subject of upgrading to 0.71, is there some good reason why the
phone models aren't listed in standard alpha-numeric model order? It was not
a problem to find my model, but I thought common sense would say that you'd
expect to find E51 immediately below E50, or is the order dictated by the
cronological order of when someone verified LS compatibility?

Cheers,
Dave