[Loadstone] Disappearing points after installing 0.71

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 19 11:26:00 BST 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for the report on your upgrade to 0.71.  My first thought about
your missing default points file  would be that perhaps your earlier
version  was installed on a diferent drive than V0.71.  Example, 0.70
installed on phone memory and v0.71 installed on memory card.  Since
Loadstone does not overwrite existing databases this is my first guess!

Monty