[Loadstone] how to convert&

Cearbhall O Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at idd.ie
Sat Oct 18 00:12:04 BST 2008

Dear  Sveta,

You cannot copy a whole NMAE file or any other data source file directly
into Loadstone. It is necessary to extract the name, longitude and latitude
and adjust the Long and Lat fields to the right number of decimal places
before Loadstone can use them. I can see what to do but now it is a bit late
and I will have to do it tomorrow. I promise you a Loadstone file by Sunday
evening at the latest.

Could you give me your Loadstone user just to complete the file?

All the best,

Cearbhall

Tel: 01-2864623 Mob: 087 9922227 Em: cearbhall.omeadhra at colibri.ie