[Loadstone] Has anyone used a nokia 6121

Peter McGlinchey p.mcglinchey at xtra.co.nz
Fri Oct 17 03:25:09 BST 2008

Hello everyone

I have a client who has purchased a Nokia 6121 and installed Loadstone version 71.  A smallish data base (1.3 meg) took 8 hours to import.  Also he reports that his phone crashes twice a day and he has to pop the battery before he can get going again.  I'm not sure if this is when he is using Loadstone.  I was wondering if anyone else on the list is using a 6121 and if they have had problems using it with loadstone or simply when in general use.

Regards

Pete McGlinchey
Adaptive Communications Instructor
Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind