[Loadstone] Terminology

David Greenwood DavidGreenwood at rogers.com
Sun Oct 12 15:36:35 BST 2008

I was initially confused before rereading the docs between what the Import Database and the Load Database menu selection terms actually meant.  Over the last year I have trained ten or fifteen people on the use of Loadstone, and these terms seem to confuse a few of these people as well.

If you don't think it is too late, for the benefit of new users and forgetful old users could we change the term Load Database to Open Database?  I think this would be clearer. Unload and Load would be nice instead of Import and Export, but it may confuse the old users and I don't think it is that important.

Thanks.
David.