[Loadstone] Astronomical functions

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Oct 8 23:49:53 BST 2008

[quoted lines by Shawn Kirkpatrick on 2008/10/08 at 15:20 -0700]

>The time offset settings in loadstone are used to convert the gps time from
>the receiver from gmt to the local time.

Would you also be able to factor in whether or not Daylight Saving Time is set
in the clock? I routinely find it rather complicated to fix things when we
transition in/out of DST as I have to change the DST state of the clock and
then also change Loadstone's GMT offset. It'd be much nicer if only the clock's
DST state had to be changed.  To do this right, of course, Loadstone may need
another setting for how different DST is from standard time. Offering
30,60,90.120 minutes may be enough.

--
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | May 21, 2011, is Judgement Day.