[Loadstone] Astronomical functions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 8 23:20:21 BST 2008

This would be very nice to have but there doesn't seem to be any reliable
way to determine the phone's offset from gmt. Maybe someone has more
information about this? The time offset settings in loadstone are used to
convert the gps time from the receiver from gmt to the local time. It's also
used for the astronomic calculations.