[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.71

Mikołaj Rotnicki rotnicki at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 10:13:05 BST 2008

Hello,

The problem occurs for example when reading the points in the
neighbourhood. I am partly sighted so I was able to see how the text
looks on the screen. And the problem is thet there is no space between
the name of the point and the distance. For example:

It is like this:

Warsaw824 meters

instead of:

Warsaw 824 meters

This causes the speech synthesizer to treat the name of the point and
thedistance as a one word. In effect it causes the reading problems -
spelling instead of reading , voice crashing, endless loop reading. It
depends on the word and distance combination.

So I think that those spacing fixes turned out to be bugs in 0.71

Does my explanation hel to fix this problem?

Mikolaj Rotnicki