[Loadstone] Edit fields in geocoder

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Sun Oct 5 12:37:49 BST 2008

Shawn Kirkpatrick <shawn at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure why cut and paste wouldn't work. Loadstone isn't going out of
> its way to prevent this so maybe it's a default behaviour of the edit
> fields? Not too sure.

Yes, that's what I think. The fields for the latitude and longitude are
special fields only for positive or negative numeric values, not normal
text fields. I think, that's why pasting of text won't work for this
fields. And if you copy the values out of an edit field of the browser,
it's normal text and not a specific numeric value.

Bert