[Loadstone] installing question

Peter McGlinchey p.mcglinchey at xtra.co.nz
Sat Oct 4 22:08:56 BST 2008

Hi Richard

If you install the Nokia PC suite into your computer, you will then be able
to attach your phone with the usb cable and view its contents through My
Computer on your pc.  All you have to do then is to paste the Loadstone
program into the phone itself or on to the memory card.  Hitting enter will
start the installation and at that point, your phone will ask you to
complete the installation.

Regards

Pete McGlinchey
Christchurch