[Loadstone] NMEA log of internal receivers

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Oct 3 23:44:31 BST 2008

Hi all,

You know that we're not rich, so we cann't afford to buy every receiver or
phone that comes on the market to test LS on it. The owners of phones with
built-in receivers would therefore do us a great favour to make a NMEA.log
file (5 minutes would be ideal) and send us the result. If you could rename
the file in 'nmea.[phone].log (e.g. nmea.n95.log) we would even be more
thankfull. Please send the file to:
rob at loadstone-gps.com

You can make a log file by going to Options/GPS and after you have aquired
a fix hit the 'Start logging' option. You end the logging the same way,
only this time hit 'Stop logging'. The resulting file is found in the root
directory of your LS installation follder on your phone.

TIA,

Rob