[Loadstone] installing question

richard kurlander rkurlander at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 3 05:09:24 BST 2008

rich kurlander here, I have a nokia e51. how can I install loadstone
to my phone right from the computer? I have mobile speak on the
phone. do I have to use pc suite? can I just plug the usb cable from
the nokia phone to usb port on my computer? how do I put the file on
the memory card in the phone? will it work with the nokia maps that I
get by downloading from the computer or phone? do I have to have the
internet activated on the phone? will the newest version of loadstone
become a regular version and not a beta? if anyone in the us. has
loadstone I would like to talk to them. they can call me at home
718-2387130 in the evening. thanks for any help. I haven't put
loadstone on my computer yet.