[Loadstone] [Loadston] internal GPS n95

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Oct 2 06:27:53 BST 2008

If your N95 is returning "no signal" that implies an issue with the
phone's internal GPS receiver rather than loadstone or it's settings.
Internal receivers are intherior to external ones and can take much longer
to acquire a signal.  My first tip would be to stand outside with a clear
view of the sky for several minutes.  It may help to hold your handset at
a 45 degree anglefacing upwards.

Best regards,
   Monty