[Loadstone] "bluetooht, supported, internal"?

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 1 08:27:07 BST 2008

On the n82 I tested there was bluetooth, assisted gps, and internal gps.
Assisted gps is the internal receiver assisted with data from a server.
You'd have to read the manual for your n82 for further information on how
this works. What these choices might be in other languages I don't know but
I think the same information would still apply.