[Loadstone] getting a signal

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at loadstone-gps.com
Wed Oct 1 07:58:20 BST 2008

The no signal message means you do not have a gps signal, it's not to do
with the connection between loadstone and your receiver. Many things can
effect gps signal, if you start your receiver indoors for example you're
less likely to get a signal. When you start your receiver make sure you have
a clear view of the sky and aren't moving. The length of time it takes to
get a signal will depend on the receiver. Check your receiver's manual for
more information.