[Loadstone] First start with Loadstone

Réginald Arseneau regimari at nb.sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 30 11:43:27 GMT 2008

Hi everybody,
I installed the Loadstone (loadstone-0.71e3-20080923.sis) in my phone Nokia
95-4 8gegs.
When I look in the list I select n95 and I choosed the last version.
After installed it, I try to lunch it but Ihave the message "No actif"
I still have alle de menue like Data base, CheckPoint NewCheckkPoint etc
etc.
But if I follow the guide  in the loadstoneweb, when I click on the
application Loadstone, I should have someting like
Do you wond to installe BlueTooth, and after, do you want to install data
base?à
I did'nt have those questions.
What I should do to start?
Should I install also the longitude and lacitudethe coordonates that I can
download in Loadstone web.Should I have to inter my position actualy?
Reg