[Loadstone] Loadstone and Nokia n95-4 8gb

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 27 22:36:11 GMT 2008

Hello Reg,

Many people have Loadstone running on N95's with the .sis file downloaded
from the Download page on the Loadstone GPS website.

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

When downloading please make sure you have selected the proper phone
model.  (in your case Nokia N95)  Failure to do this will give you an
incompatible version that will not install.

Best regards,
   Monty