[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 27 16:09:17 GMT 2008

The one I tested had the MTK chipset as well and in the Holux M1000 that
worked fine (although I agree with Bert that the Royaltec still is the
best). The problem with the I-Blue were the factory settings which could
not be changed. Next to a SN setting unusable for pedestrian use the
track-smoothing accounted for nice results on paper but when used with LS
it gave the wrong results. And how about the power saving mode? LS doesn't
re-connect after Bluetooth connectivity has been lost. If all these
conditions haven't been changed I don't recommend this receiver for use
with LS.

Rob