[Loadstone] connection error using Nokia BT-API

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 27 14:30:50 GMT 2008

Hi Shane,

Shane Wegner <shane at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 04:34:00PM +0100, Charlie wrote:

>> on a N82 with LS configured to use the Nokia BT-API (internal GPS-source)
>> and choosen bluetooth GPS there is a connection only for a short time, then
>> a "connection error" appears.

> Confirmed on an N82 fw rev v20.0.062 28/02/08 rm313

What kind of receiver are you using? Also a Royaltek?

I played around a bit with this and the error occurs with a Royaltek
RBT-2001 and with a Royaltek RBT-2300. There's no error with a Holux
GPSlim 236 so far. At the moment I don't have further BT-devices to test.

Aas the Royaltek receivers perform significantly better than the Holux, it
would be nice to solve this problem, if you need som more info about this,
please let me know.

regards,
Bert