[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 27 13:05:09 GMT 2008

The I-Blue737 is a very good receiver for use in the car. However, the unit
had a StaticNavigation of 5 KM/H which made it less useful for pedestrian
use. This was tested a year ago, maybe they have changed that. Another
problem is the BlueTooth connectivity. It looses connection easy because of
its power saving mode.

Rob