[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

Gianfranco Giudice g.giudice at balcab.ch
Thu Nov 27 12:33:55 GMT 2008

Hi Monthy and all

As a seller of GPS Receivers, I tested many of them.
The M-1000 is good, but the best for now is the i-Blue737 from Transystem.
It not only acquires til 51 channels in less than 2 minutes, but includes
also a MiniUSB Home charger.
And the greatest thing is taht, if you forget to switch it off, it turns on
standby automatically saving a lot of battery.

A problem with M-1000 is that it doesn't work well with Nokia Maps and the
Holux Support is bad, even for dealers.

Royaltek products are also ok, but don't work with standard battery and
chargers.

I don't recommend receivers with datalogger because they are more expensive
and not useful with Loadstone or Wayfinder Access.
Any other opinion is welcomed.

Best Regards

Gian