[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

Miranda miranda.ter.hofstede at orange.nl
Thu Nov 27 12:08:21 GMT 2008

Hello Joan Ann,

I use a Royaltek RBT2310 receiver with my E51 and that works just fine.

Kind regards,
Miranda

-origineel bericht-
Onderwerp: [Loadstone] loadstone on the e51
Van: "Joan Ann Brosnan" <kerrygirl18 at gmail.com>
Datum: 27-11-2008 11:38

Hi all
My name is Joan Ann from Ireland.
I have been using loadstone for a while now and, I think it is an
excellent program.
Recently, I bought a new phone, the e51, and installed loadstone on to
it.  I have a holux GP slim236.  I seem to be having a lot of problems
getting loadstone to see the reciever.
The battery is always fully charged and, I have managed to get to
connect from time to time but, it isn't at all reliable.
Is there a better GPS receiver available?

Joan Ann.