[Loadstone] loadstone on the e51

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 27 10:57:45 GMT 2008

Hello Joan Ann,

I would suggest the Holux M-1000 is a pretty good receiver.  Many
Loadstone users are using it.  It uses a much more sensative chipset which
means better reception and greater accuracy.  The M-1000 charges via USB
and  takes a standard Nokia battery found on many Nokia Smartphones.  (not
sure what the  E51 takes).  There is also a newer Holux M-1200 and
although it might be smaller it may take a non-standard battery - not
sure.    The Holux M-1000 costs around 40 Euros and Ebay tends to have
loads of them.

Best regards,
   Monty