[Loadstone] Free satnav developed for the blind.

Charlie charlie at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 24 10:02:43 GMT 2008

Hi monty!

<monty at loadstone-gps.com> wrote:

> The article was full of inaccuracies which was slightly perplexing as the
> full story as it were was disclosed during the interview.  [...]

It's journalism... :-\

> [...] Perhaps it can also help generate interest in much welcomed
> sponsorship!

Btw, some german LS-users and myself are collecting some Bucks again to
support your development, actually there are about 300 EUR together.
I'll wait some days, maybe there will be some more... if someone would like
to participate, please let me know.

Thanks much for this great piece of software!

regards,
Bert