[Loadstone] How can i find out how accurate my receiver is?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Nov 18 17:24:49 GMT 2008

Hi,

A simple avrage estimation of the performance of your receiver can be
obtained by making a log file of about 5 minutes and running this log file
through the breadcrumb generator on the tools page. You'll find the start
and stop logging option in the GPS menu of the program. Start the logging
after you have a confirmed fix of at least 4 satellites. The resulting file
is called nmea.log and can be found in the root directory of the Loadstone
GPS directory on your phone. 50% is usable, 75% is good, higher is better.

Rob