[Loadstone] database sharing

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Tue Nov 18 15:46:33 GMT 2008

Hi

   Sounds intersting. I have used similar setup about an yer and it works
quite well. One feature i have also planned when i have time is to check
if the database contains as specially-named point, such as '@' it will
send back a extracted list points  around about half a kilomer around that
location.

  I have also defined that names containg the character '@' are not
exported to the  user to keep some locations private.

--
mr. M01510 & guide Loadstone-GPS