[Loadstone] database sharing

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Tue Nov 18 14:56:28 GMT 2008

Hi All,

As most of you are aware, one of the core foundations of the Loadstone GPS
project is the sharing of points of interest gathered and created by users
across the world.

We are mindful that the PointShare Exchange isn't necessarily the easiest
tool to use and so as a trial I have set up an Email address:

db at loadstone-gps.com

where users may send an email with a single or multiple databases attached
that will be added to the main PointShare Exchange time permitting.  An
exported database is preferred though Loadstone databases (in native
format) are OK too.

Like I say this is a trial to begin withand if it proves to be useful
something a bit more professional/perminant will be implemented.

Best regards,
   Monty