[Loadstone] planning a route

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 17 17:12:28 GMT 2008

Hi,

You will find answers to these and other questions on our website:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/
please read: About

For information on the use of the Loadstone-GPS software go to:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/docs/ and read:
Getting Started Manual
Menu and Key reference

For information on GPS receivers to use with Loadstone GPS go to:
http://www.loadstone-gps.com/articles and read:
GPS receivers: how they work.
Three GPS receivers compared.

If after reading this information you have any further questions, please
feel free to post them to this list.

Best regards,