[Loadstone] auto announcement on the bus

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 16:48:57 GMT 2008

As far as I understand, it does not automatically announce points unless
you check them to be announced.  This bothers me - I want everything
announced as I either approach it or am about to arrive at it.  It's
useful when walking around and crossing streets to know what street I'm
approaching.  If I am wrong, please correct me.