[Loadstone] Nokia E61, Loadstone and Circumventing Menus

Mike Busboom mike at busboom.at
Fri Nov 14 09:16:16 GMT 2008

Hello Stephen,

I tried pressing the function key for about 1 second and even longer with no
success.  Quickly pressing the function key, immediately followed by another
key also yielded no results.  One thing is interesting, however.  I have my
key echo set to output every letter, number or punctuation mark that I
press.  When the Loadstone software is running, however, the key output is
silent.

Best regards,

Mike