[Loadstone] Nokia E61, Loadstone and Circumventing Menus

Mike Busboom mike at busboom.at
Thu Nov 13 16:25:33 GMT 2008

Hello List,

I have the latest version of the Loadstone software on my Nokia E61.  While
I can access everything through the menus, I am unable to acquire any
information whatsoever when pressing keys on the E61's QWERTY-style
keyboard.  What am I overlooking?  Is there an option somewhere to enable
the keys.  Whenever the program requires information such as the name of a
new POI, it is possible for me to enter that text.  However, the unit
remains silent whenever I try invoking any of the navigation commands
through the keyboard.

Any and all help is gratefully appreciated.

Mike