[Loadstone] Getting Started with an N82

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Thu Nov 13 12:11:21 GMT 2008

Welcome to Loadstone.  I think you will find it one heck of a useful product.

I would strongly advise you to purchase an external Bluetooth receiver.  I realize they are more expensive but you will find their performance much better than the receiver in your N82 in my opinion.  I personally recommend the Royaltec RBT-2110 or the Holux M-1000.  Other people on this list probably know of as good or better receivers.

I haven't been able to figure out how to make the receiver in my N82 work.  It doesn't seem to get a signal in anything like the time I expect from an external receiver.