[Loadstone] Riding my bike again

Jacob Kruger jacobk at iburst.co.za
Tue Nov 4 04:21:52 GMT 2008

Just to let you know that in around a week and a half, on the 15th of
November, I should be riding my Suzuki Bandit 1200 motorcycle at Phakisa
again.

This time I'm sort of arranging to do it in the large open area behind the
pit garages, so will have to worry less about left/right, and more about
just go/stop.

Will be doing it with at the very least, a walkie talkie of sorts so my
sighted friends can instruct me, but might also try out the combination of
gadgets etc. that I have, like my K'Sonar, the LoadStone GPS software (might
just not be able to react/direct me quick enough), the
vOICe on my phone, etc. etc.

Might also be taking the somewhat lighter, stripped down offroad bike with,
and maybe I'll even try taking that one round a corner on the actual
racetrack, but let's see closer to the time.

Anyway, thought I may as well let you know, and will let you know closer to
the time/afterwards what happens/how it goes.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA