[Loadstone] Points and Checkpoints

Mikołaj Rotnicki rotnicki at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 23:57:59 GMT 2008

Thanks,

So a chckpoint info in the checkpoint list and a specific point in the
database are linked only by the id and user id.

In opposite to the "previous" (I believe pre 0.70) system which
matched checkpoint info and point in the database by the latitude and
londitude only (of which the checkpoint info consisted)

Am I right?

Mike