[Loadstone] New Member: Basic Help sought

Kevin Chao kevinchao89 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 05:29:36 GMT 2008

Richard,

I would recommend the Holux M1200 or Freedom Keychain GPS 2000, both of
which are using the MTK chipset and are highly responsive and small
receivers. The M1200 has often been compared to a stick of gum when looking
at its physical size.

I am sure that you will come to enjoy and love LoadStone as all of us have
and this is a great resource when all other resources have been exhausted,
such as documentation, which is quite extensive.

Kevin