[Loadstone] incorrect mileages

Ari Moisio arimo at iki.fi
Sat May 31 11:44:12 BST 2008

Hi John

  First question; how far away those items really are?

  If you haven't use LS with gps earlier it is possible it has take some
point in the database your current location and later when you have got a
gps fix LS know where you are and reports the real distances.

  You can check   your receiver by storing a point and looking for it's
distance when you are near it.

mr. M01510