[Loadstone] incorrect mileages

bjcolt bjcolt at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat May 31 11:04:46 BST 2008

Hi List,

I installed Loadstone a few days ago and used the toggle key on the N73 to find out what land markers were around me. It read Railway station 1.5 kilometers, Strathclyde Park 1.4 kilometers, Hamilton 2.3 kilometers and The Taylor centre 1.3 kilometers. A few days later I turned on the phone and the mileages had changed dramatically to everything being in the 40 kilometers range. eg. Railway station 45 kilometers. I deleted the data base and re-installed it and it is exactly the same. Could there be a problem with the Hollux antenna?

Kind Regards, John